TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has introduced the latest job notification for the post of Assistant Professor with 24 Vacancies. The candidates who are qualified for the Degree, B.Sc, M.A, and PGDM, B. A are eligible to apply for the posts of TNPSC Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 15th Nov 2022 to 14th Dec 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of the application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Professor of Psychology – Clinical Psychologist||24||Degree, B.Sc, M.A, PGDM, B.A|
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 37 years
- Based on the Written Test/ Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.56100/- to Rs.205700/- per month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification details.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Last Date to Apply||14th Dec 2022|