National Health Mission (NHM) Karnataka has published the job notification for Junior Medical Lab Technologists, Pharmacy Officers, and Junior Medical Radiological Technologists with 558 Vacancies. Aspirants qualified in 10th Pass, DMLT, and D.Pharm are eligible to apply for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 06th Oct 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, application fee, age limit, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|Junior Medical Lab Technologist||150||10th Pass/ DMLT|
|Pharmacy Officer||400||10th Pass, D.Pharm|
|Junior Medical Radiological Technologist||08||10th Pass, DMLT|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the marks obtained in their final year examination.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.27650/- to Rs.52650/- per month.
- General Candidates: Rs.700/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Category-I Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NHM Karnataka.
- Select the desired post and read the notification in detail.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your user name and password.
- Fill out complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||07th Sep 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||06th Oct 2022|