Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has introduced the latest job notification for the posts of Junior Resident with 70 Vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in MBBS are eligible to apply for the posts of IGIMS Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 28th Sep 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the post of IGIMS Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Document Verification/ Walk-in-Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.56100/- per month.
- UR/ BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- EBS/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IGIMS
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates attend the walk-in-Interview process with their application forms and other self-attached copies of the relevant documents to the address stated below.
Office Chamber of the Director,
|Walk-in-Interview Date||28th Sep 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|